- Do not reply with one worded texts (ex. ‘K’, ‘Nice’, ‘Lol’)
- D0 n0t t@1k 1ik3 th1s 0r I’11 s1@p u
- Do not talk to me just because you’re bored. Talk to me because you want to talk to me.
- Put effort into the conversation
- Don’t reply hour(s) later when I reply to you right away
- If you’re busy and you can’t really talk, just say ‘talk to you later’ or ‘I can’t talk right now’
@jacquelyndo it’s an elephant!
but you know it won’t work out. that even if you wanted to, it would be awkward. if not awkward, that person is just bugged by you. and as much as you care, and as much as you want to talk to them, you just can’t. why? because things change. people change. feelings change. and once those things change, things are never the same again.
We waste too much time putting ourselves down that we don’t ever stop to see that we are good enough. We spend to much time analyzing our flaws and never our beauty. We spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed. We don’t spend enough time thinking we are good enough and know that its just the person that couldn’t see how much you were worth.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - How old I am.
- K- What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
No matter what, I feel like I am your 2nd choice. I feel like that 24/7, even though you are with them or not, I will always be number dos. When things don’t work out for you, you come to me. I will never be your first option.
I used to make your nights. Now? Now, you barely put effort in our conversations. You can’t keep a conversation with me unless you need something or when you are bored. When you are bored and we talk, guess what? I feel like crap. You only went to me because you had nothing better to do. I’m glad high school split us up. It shows me that we aren’t really friends. You only talked to me during middle school because I could have confronted you the next day. I’m tired of feeling like this.
I spent like what, 2 years liking you? Boy, I must have been really stupid. Of course you made me smile. A lot of people did. The difference between you and them was that they actually appreciated me. They made me feel wanted. You? Bitch you made me wait for nothing. I came back and you still treat me the same as you did before. You would never understand that I really loved you. I cared. I would put 23000% in our conversation. I would do anything to make you smile and be happy again, but being treated like I’m nothing isn’t worth it to me anymore. I’ve learned my lesson. Thank you for teaching it to me and walking out of my life like we didn’t have memorable memories. Wasted a lot of time on you. I know that now you are nothing more than a stranger to me. Goodbye.
My momma just walks in my room and invades my bed while I’m sitting on a chair. Why is she in my room at this time?! ):
On the outside.
On the inside.